Welcome to United Methodist Church in Union, New Jersey
This site is the one stop area where you would go to learn more about our church, its people, hear from our pastor, and get a small look into our church family.
If you are looking for a church that has a warm fellowship, exciting ministries, relevant mission and uplifting worship, we invite you to check us out! We’re a group of multi ethnic, friendly people who has discovered the joy of serving others and Christian life.
At Union UMC, you will…
- Meet new friends and get to know your neighbors.
- Hear positive, practical messages that will be your source of weekly encouragement.
- Enjoy and get bless with inspirational music from our choir and praise team.
- Trust your children to the care and teaching of our dedicated Sunday School teachers.
- Have fun and spiritual inspiration with our monthly small group meetings.
- Be part of the joy we are sharing in our community outreach.
So, why not get a lift this Sunday?
Worship Service: Every Sunday 11:00 am
We’re Glad You’re Here
Our church family is delighted that you have chosen to join us in worship today. Consider yourself among friends who care. Come and celebrate the risen Lord with us, in word and song, and know that today you are a part of a family that loves you. We hope you will visit again soon. Our hearts and doors are always open for you.
What’s Happening at UMC in Union?
||Second Sunday of Advent|
||Cantata performance at Care One in Livingston, 4:00 PM|
||Administrative Council meets at 7:30 PM|
||Advent Bible Study, 7:30 pm|
||Cantata performance at Cliffs at Eagle Rock, 2:00 PM|
||United Methodist Men’s Meeting at 10:00 am|
||UMW Christmas Party at 4:30 PM|
||Cantata performance at Manor Care at 3:00 PM|
Please keep in your prayers,
- Jason and the family
- Max Ninal
- Grandma Catherine
Announcements for December 8, 2019
- Every Saturday Prayer meeting at 6:30 to 7:30 PM
- The pastor will hold an Advent Bible Study entitled “Light of the World” on Wednesday December 11th, 18th, and Thursday 19th, 2019 at 7:30 PM.
- Jonathan Schneider’s Memorial Service at the on Saturday 3:00 pm, January 25, 2020
Pastor: James Ryoo
Pastor’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Telephone: 908-687-8077
Office Fax: 908-687-7919
Office Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9am-1pm
Address: 2095 Berwyn Street Union, NJ 07083