Welcome to United Methodist Church in Union, New Jersey
This site is the one stop area where you would go to learn more about our church, its people, hear from our pastor, and get a small look into our church family.
If you are looking for a church that has a warm fellowship, exciting ministries, relevant mission and uplifting worship, we invite you to check us out! We’re a group of multi ethnic, friendly people who has discovered the joy of serving others and Christian life.
At Union UMC, you will…
- Meet new friends and get to know your neighbors.
- Hear positive, practical messages that will be your source of weekly encouragement.
- Enjoy and get bless with inspirational music from our choir and praise team.
- Trust your children to the care and teaching of our dedicated Sunday School teachers.
- Have fun and spiritual inspiration with our monthly small group meetings.
- Be part of the joy we are sharing in our community outreach.
So, why not get a lift this Sunday?
Worship Service: Every Sunday 11:00 am
We’re Glad You’re Here
Our church family is delighted that you have chosen to join us in worship today. Consider yourself among friends who care. Come and celebrate the risen Lord with us, in word and song, and know that today you are a part of a family that loves you. We hope you will visit again soon. Our hearts and doors are always open for you.
What’s Happening at UMC in Union?
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 – District Foundational leadership Training 8:30 AM
- Monday, January 28, 2019 – Trustees meet at 7:30 PM
- Monday, February 4, 2019 – Admin. Council meets at 7:30 PM
- Saturday, February 9, 2019 – Kid’s Pajama Party
- Sunday, February 17, 2019 – Pasta Lover’s Supper after worship
- Sunday, February 24, 2019 – Black History Month recognized
- Please keep Grandma Catherine in your prayers.
- Also please pray for Jonathan Schneider
Announcements for January 13, 2019
- Coats and Socks will be collected from Now until Jan 20th 2019.
- On January 26, 2019 our district will hold a Foundational Leadership Training session at Morrow Memorial UMC in Maplewood.. time is 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and is highly recommended for all SPRC, Trustee and Finance leaders.
- Last year’s Pajama Party went so well, we will hold another one for the children of the church on February 9th this year. Kids are encouraged to come and bring their friends. Dress code is PJs! Please bring a pillow and blanket to lay down/sit on for our movie! Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend and help out and are asked to get in the swing of things by coming in their jammies, too! Lets all relax and have some fun! More information to come.
Pastor: James Ryoo
Pastor’s Email: email@example.com
Office Telephone: 908-687-8077
Office Fax: 908-687-7919
Office Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9am-1pm
Address: 2095 Berwyn Street Union, NJ 07083