Welcome to United Methodist Church in Union, New Jersey
This site is the one stop area where you would go to learn more about our church, its people, hear from our pastor, and get a small look into our church family.
If you are looking for a church that has a warm fellowship, exciting ministries, relevant mission and uplifting worship, we invite you to check us out! We’re a group of multi ethnic, friendly people who has discovered the joy of serving others and Christian life.
At Union UMC, you will…
- Meet new friends and get to know your neighbors.
- Hear positive, practical messages that will be your source of weekly encouragement.
- Enjoy and get bless with inspirational music from our choir and praise team.
- Trust your children to the care and teaching of our dedicated Sunday School teachers.
- Have fun and spiritual inspiration with our monthly small group meetings.
- Be part of the joy we are sharing in our community outreach.
So, why not get a lift this Sunday?
Worship Service: Every Sunday 11:00 am
We’re Glad You’re Here
Our church family is delighted that you have chosen to join us in worship today. Consider yourself among friends who care. Come and celebrate the risen Lord with us, in word and song, and know that today you are a part of a family that loves you. We hope you will visit again soon. Our hearts and doors are always open for you.
What’s Happening at UMC in Union?
- Sunday, September 15, 2019 – Neighborhood Picnic
- Monday, September 16, 2019 – S/PPRC Meeting at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, September 22, 2019 – Mission Sunday and Check presentation to Children’s Specialized Hospital
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 4,5, 6, 2019 – IGNITE
- Saturday, October 26, 2019 –Praise Team Concert at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, November 2, 2019 – Church Conference at 8:45 -10:30 AM at Morrow Memorial UMC
Please keep in your prayers,
- Max Ninal
- Jonathan Schneider
- Grandma Catherine
Announcements for September 15, 2019
- Every Saturday Prayer meeting at 6:30 to 7:30 PM
- Our neighborhood picnic this year will be on Sunday, September 15th immediately following the church service and here on the church grounds. Reach out to our neighbors and your friends and family to join us.
- We finally have a firm date from Children’s Specialized Hospital. On September 22, Sara Mapes will be here from CSH and a sandwiches and sides lunch will be provided for all. Please join us in the Fellowship Courtyard immediately following that day’s service. This event will coincide nicely with Mission Sunday on that same day.
- Please help us publicize October 26’s Praise Team concert. We all look forward to this each year and the band puts in much effort to bring the event to us.
Pastor: James Ryoo
Pastor’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Telephone: 908-687-8077
Office Fax: 908-687-7919
Office Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9am-1pm
Address: 2095 Berwyn Street Union, NJ 07083