Welcome to United Methodist Church in Union, New Jersey
This site is the one stop area where you would go to learn more about our church, its people, hear from our pastor, and get a small look into our church family.
If you are looking for a church that has a warm fellowship, exciting ministries, relevant mission and uplifting worship, we invite you to check us out! We’re a group of multi ethnic, friendly people who has discovered the joy of serving others and Christian life.
At Union UMC, you will…
- Meet new friends and get to know your neighbors.
- Hear positive, practical messages that will be your source of weekly encouragement.
- Enjoy and get bless with inspirational music from our choir and praise team.
- Trust your children to the care and teaching of our dedicated Sunday School teachers.
- Have fun and spiritual inspiration with our monthly small group meetings.
- Be part of the joy we are sharing in our community outreach.
So, why not get a lift this Sunday?
Worship Service: Every Sunday 11:00 am
We’re Glad You’re Here
Our church family is delighted that you have chosen to join us in worship today. Consider yourself among friends who care. Come and celebrate the risen Lord with us, in word and song, and know that today you are a part of a family that loves you. We hope you will visit again soon. Our hearts and doors are always open for you.
What’s Happening at UMC in Union?
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 – Ash Wednesday Service at 8:00 PM
- Sunday, February 18, 2018 – Black History Sunday
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 – Lenten Bible Study begins at 7:30 PM
- Sunday, February 25, 2018 – Pasta Luncheon. RSVP by Feb. 18th
- Saturday, March 3, 2018 – Bunny Breakfast 9 AM to 12 PM. RSVP by Feb. 20th
- Please keep Mike Ernst in your prayers
Announcements for February 11, 2018
- There is still time to sign up for the Pastor’s Lenten bible study, “He Chose the Nails’, by Max Lucado. The study classes begin on Tuesday, February 20th at 7:30 PM and run for 6 consecutive Tuesdays. See Pastor James to sign up and get your materials.
- There has been another change in schedule for Black History Sunday and the Pasta Luncheon. Black History Sunday, due to the availability of our speaker, has been moved to February 18th, thus pushing the Pasta Luncheon back to February 25th again. Please RSVP for luncheon no later than February 18th.
Pastor: James Ryoo
Pastor’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Telephone: 908-687-8077
Office Fax: 908-687-7919
Office Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9am-1pm
Address: 2095 Berwyn Street Union, NJ 07083